24 sept 2012

~ Reroot wefted PBP ~

--------------------------


Wow! Yesterday I was taking a look at this tutorial in We Love Blythe Brasil and today I decided try to do it with a scalp and 3 wefted bags of hair (all from Coolcat) I'd buy two years ago for give a new look to Sorami (she's based on my young sister and my sister's hair is curly and brown, not red as the doll I used has base (FrFr)).
My fingers hurts a lot but... it looks really great!

If you wanna try to do it you need:
Tools

 Wefted Hair (and a scalp)
 
And of course lots of patience!!!!






Here two pics with my progress till now:


Inside                                                                        Outside





XOXO
MK

2 comentarios:

  1. Santa pacienciaaaaaaaa!!!!
    A ver cómo te queda, sigue poniendo fotos del proceso :D

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. A ver!!! Espero que bien. Pq este reroot lo llevaba en mente desde que compré el pelo pero, me daba cosa que al ser wefted se viera el hilo y ayer al descubrir el tuto en WLB Brasil... Dios! Qué hayazgo!!!

      Eliminar