20 sept 2012

~ Picco Neemo bodies ~

-------------------------------

I'm so excited, the new bodies I bought a couple of weeks ago are just arrived! Now I need to decide which one I'll use for my Carola Escarola.

Here some pics I took before take them out of the box:


Comparision with original body of Carola Escarola:


I'm really impressed with D body, it can stand up! But I'm not really sure if with Carola's head it'll stand up too :S


Here another comparission pic, now fitting faceplate:


Now I need decide:



XOXO
MK

2 comentarios:

  1. did you order a white body or natural? I have a blyh little sister I think I would like to try one of those on. Thank you!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Lil H and Lulu,

      I bought the natural one, 'cause white is so light for Blyh skin. It looks really good. I need to take some pictures of she showing how she looks right now.


      Thanks for your comment!
      MKroaki

      Eliminar