4 feb 2010

Some dreams come true...

...another ones never see the sun light!

I was working this X-Mas in a special hat for a friend of mine. 'Cause she buyed a new corse and I was thinking in a special gift for her birthday, something useful and cute. And this was how this little hat born.
It's made with black felt for the inside and red fabric and black lace for the outside. With two black ribbons for wear it.


After X-Mas I came back to Fulda and I started the design of two presents. Both for two friends of mine. One special for one girl that celebrates her 25th Birthday and another one for a girl that will flight to home for 5 weeks, leaving back the snow in Germany to enjoy the sun in Costa Rica.

The first one is this one, a present that never arrives to the girl. Correos Spain sucks a lot!! They stole it :(

Front side

Back side (incomplete)
The back side had 3 onigiris too. But, I didn't made photos of it finished at all :( I'm really sad, 'cause I worked on this so excited. It would be the first handmade gift she would have from me. After 5 years talking about :(

This second one is the present for a "Tica". And I hope she enjoy it ;P


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario