24 feb 2010

Im Memorian

Today is a so sad day. Doubly sad. In 3 days I'll come back home and today is the 4th aniversary of my dad's death. But I can't cry, I made a promise. We'll be always hard, 'cause we're fighters. Nots time to tears, nots time to regrets... It's time to fight! For our dreams, for our goals and always with our chins up! We made a promise, never fail, fight always tirelessly! 'Cause one day all will change and all this sadness will become happiness.

Thanks for all my "Ugly witch". Thanks for give me the courage to fight, thanks for be always there.

Rest in Peace!

3 comentarios:

  1. Lo siento mucho tía pero muy bien hecho y siempre tira pa'lante

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Lo prometido siempre es deuda. Y si volviera a fallar no ne lo perdonaría. No otra vez...

    ResponderEliminar