5 jul 2012

Customizing Carola Escarola

-------------

She's in home since the last week. I adopted she in Oh Blythe! City Forum.

Here the package!


                         My pic when she was just arrived!                                                             Photo of his previous father!




After think a lot why to do I started today customizing her. My boyfriend have a lot of tools and this was incredible, 'cause I don't have all the tools I need to customizing dolls ;P
                                                      Carola opened and ready to be customized!




I carved her mouth and nose. Now it's a bit rounded. But I need to work hard if I want she looks the most prettiest of this city!
Work detail

Work detail


I hope I could upload soon more pics of her ready to break this world!



XOXO
MK

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario