11 abr 2010

Jacket Project -> Finished!

--------------------------------------------

Tha lasts days I started to sew a jacket for my Blythe. This was the first time I try to do it. And I'm really happy with it ^3^

This is how it look in the Blythe body

For do it, I started painting the fabrics inside of the jacket. I used special textile paint, white and neon pink.




Then I cuted the outside parts to start with the assembly.


When I had all the parts I started to sew them together. First the back sides, then the pockets and finally the arms.


After sew together all this parts, I sewed the collar parts and then I assembled it to the jacket.


I waited till the textile paint was dry (1-2 days) and then I assembled all the parts of the inside together.


When I finished to sew all this parts I assembled the outside part with the inside part.


I turned it and I added the decorative mini buttons and mini metallic hooks and eyes to close it. I made some seams in the brims.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario